Friday 3 February 2012

interveiw / article


Alex E is 17 and he is became one of the most successful young artists in history from his supernatural talent at rapping.

Interviewer: So Alex how does it feel to be back in the UK after your short tour round the world?
ALEX E: It has been amazing I  cant explain. Didn’t realise that so many people enjoyed my music!
Interviewer: yes, I bet! And can you tell Swag magazine how you came about achieving these things?
ALEX E: well, it all started by a few of my mates and myself just messing around with some rhyming games in my mates garage. And we started making some beats to go with it.
Interviewer: wow that is really quite interesting! So you had no intention of becoming famous?
ALEX E: nah man never planned it to go this far!
Interviewer:

No comments:

Post a Comment