Friday 30 March 2012

Question 4

Who would be the audience for your media project?

The audience for my media product is aimed at particularly males from the age range of 16 to early 20’s as I know people within this age range who like hip hop.
Hip hop is dominated by the male majority but the audience however may consist of females. This is because all of the music in the style of hip hop is mainly males who rap.
With this in mind I had to use a male on my front cover as this would appeal most to the customers. I feel that having a famous model on my cover will work well and a

I think it is important to be selective in whom to aim my magazine at, for instance a certain group of people as I will therefore have a stronger fan base, and they will be more loyal toward their loved magazine.
From this former readers of my magazine could recommend to friends and family members who in turn will purchase my magazine and increase the growth of my magazine readership.
The only audiences in which I would be excluding from my target audience would be the older generation. Children would be an avoided target audience as they may find it difficult to read and enjoy with the big words which could prove unsuitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment